Week 3 of the 2016 NFL live TV and online schedule features a number of key games, including several 0-2 teams desperately in need of a victory. Sure it is still September, however starting the season 0-3 puts a teams odds of making the postseason in serious jeopardy. In fact the odds of a team turning things around enough to make the playoffs following a 0-3 or 1-4 start is 17 percent.
That’s not good news, especially if you are member of the Saints, Bears, Colts, Redskins, Jags, Bills, Dolphins or Browns.
All eight of these teams are sitting at 0-2, and the only team guaranteed not to be 0-3 Sunday night are the Browns or Dolphins – and that’s because they play each other in Week 3. Well, in theory they both could still have zero wins after their game – after all they could finish in a tie!
The Bears will be minus Jay Cutler when they take on the Cowboys, while the Browns will be without their starting QB Josh McCown in Miami. We look for both the Bears and Browns to lose this weekend here at Sports Odds Daily.
One game that stands out to us is the Steelers taking on the Eagles.
While Pittsburgh is always mentioned when it comes to winning division titles, the Eagles are playing better than expected so far in 2016, all thanks to rookie QB Carson Wentz. Wentz has looked pretty darn good so far in his first two games as a pro, however this weekend may be his toughest challenge yet.
Below is a glance at the NFL Week 3 TV schedule, latest Las Vegas odds and free selections. Our season record is 1-1 with the free selections.
Thursday, Sept. 22
- Houston at New England — 8:25 p.m. (Patriots -3.5) — NFL Network
Sunday, Sapt. 25
- Minnesota at Carolina — 1:00 p.m. (Carolina -5) — FOX
- Detroit at Green Bay — 1:00 p.m. (Green Bay -7) — FOX
- Baltimore at Jacksonville — 1:00 p.m. (Jacksonville -1) — CBS
- Arizona at Buffalo — 1:00 p.m. (Arizona -4) — FOX
- Oakland at Tennessee — 1:00 p.m. (PICK) — CBS
- Cleveland at Miami — 1:00 p.m. (Miami -7) — CBS
- Washington at N.Y. Giants — 1:00 p.m. (Giants -4) — FOX
- Denver at Cincinnati — 1:00 p.m. (Bengals -4) — CBS
- San Francisco at Seattle – 4:05 p.m. (Seattle -11.5) — FOX
- L.A. Rams at Tampa Bay — 4:05 p.m. (Tampa -3.5) — FOX
- N.Y. Jets at Kansas City — 4:25 p.m. (KC -3) — CBS
- San Diego at Indianapolis — 4:25 p.m. (Indy -3) — CBS
- Pittsburgh at Philadelphia — 4:25 p.m. (Pitt -4.5) — CBS
- Chicago at Dallas – 8:20 p.m. (Dallas -7) — NBC (NBC Sports EXTRA)
Monday, Sept. 26
- Atlanta at New Orleans — 8:30 p.m. (Saints -3) — ESPN (Watch ESPN)
Free selections — Patriots -1, NY Giants -4, Indy -3, Dallas -7
Week 1 picks (1-1)
Week 2 — No seections
Season record (1-1)