Week 4 of the 2016 NFL live TV and online schedule is on the horizon. It is hard to believe, but we are already at the first quarter mark of the 2016 season. For some teams it has been a great first quarter, however for others it has been a flat out nightmare!
The Cleveland Browns, Jacksonville Jaguars, Chicago Bears and New Orleans Saints have already been eliminated from the 2016 playoffs. Okay, that’s not true, however they are all 0-3 heading into Week 4 and history shows us that an 0-4 start means it is time to start planning for next season.
Since 1990, teams that start 0-4 have a 17% chance of making the postseason. That’s not good news for the Bears, Jags, Browns or Saints. They hope to defy those odds and not reach 0-4 by winning this weekend.
All four teams aren’t expected to get that first win according to Vegas odds makers.
The Bears are +3 vs, the Lions, while the Browns are a 9 point dog against the Redskins. New Orleans is getting three points at San Diego, and all the way across the pond in London, England, Jacksonville will square off vs. Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts.
On the positive side of the ball, Minnesota, Philadelphia, New England, Denver and Baltimore are all 3-0. The biggest surprises in that bunch have to be the Eagles and Vikings. Despite losing Teddy Bridgewater and Adrian Peterson, the Vikings look like the team to beat in the NFC North.
In Philadelphia, Eagles fans are loving rooking Carson Wentz. Wentz has looked like a seasoned vet in his first three games and is definitely winning the first Half Rookie of the Year award.
Below is the Week 4 schedule, TV start times and odds.
Thursday, Sept. 29
- Miami at Cincinnati — 8:20 p.m. (Bengals -6) — NFL Network
Sunday, October 2
- Indianapolis at Jacksonville — 9:30 am (Indy -3) — CBS
- Buffalo at New England — 1:00 pm (New England -6) — CBS
- Seattle at N.Y. Jets — 1:00 pm (Seattle -2.5) — FOX
- Detroit at Chicago — 1:00 pm (Lions -2.5) — FOX
- Carolina at Atlanta — 1:00 pm (Carolina -4) — FOX
- Oakland at Baltimore — 1:00 pm (Baltimore -5) — CBS
- Tennessee at Houston — 1:00 pm (Houston -6) — CBS
- Cleveland at Washington — 1:00 pm (Washington -9) — CBS
- Denver at Tampa Bay — 4:05 pm (Denver -1) — CBS
- L.A. Rams at Arizona — 4:25 pm (Arizona -10) — FOX
- New Orleans at San Diego — 4:25 pm (San Diego -3) — FOX
- Dallas at San Francisco — 4:25 pm (Dallas -3) — FOX
- Kansas City at Pittsburgh — 8:30 pm (Pittsburgh -6) — NBC/NBC SPORTS EXTRA
Monday, October 3
- N.Y. Giants at Minnesota — 8:30 pm (Vikings -3) — ESPN
Photo Credit — Michael C Hebert
Picks — Steelers, Vikings