The college football live TV and online coverage for championship weekend have been set! Starting Friday, Dec. 5 college football fans will be glued to their TV sets as the MAC, PAC-12, Big 10, Conference USA, SEC, ACC and Mountain West title games will take place. Not only will these games determine the champions of each conference, several games may affect who is in and who is out in the first ever college football playoffs.
The first championship games will take place Friday, Dec. 5, followed by a full day of Championship football on Saturday. Game 1 is scheduled to take place at Ford Field in Detroit when Northern Illinois takes on Bowling Green for the MAC title. Northern Illinois has become a powerhouse in the MAC and will be looking to prove that they can play with big boys as they try for win number 11 on the season.
The second game on Friday should be a classic battle as the Arizona Wildcats try to upset Oregon in the Pac-12 Championship. Oregon will have a lot more than bragging rights on the line Friday night as they will be playing for a playoff spot, while the ‘Cats will be looking to prove they are the real deal and make a New Year’s Day bowl.
Below is a glance at the championship game schedule, along with the start times, locations and latest Las Vegas odds.
Friday, December 5
- Who: Northern Illinois (10-2) vs. Bowling Green (7-5)
- When: 7 p.m., ESPN2
- Where: Ford Field, Detroit, Mich.
- Vegas Line – Northern Illinois -3
- Who: Arizona (10-2) vs. Oregon (11-1)
- When: 9 p.m., FOX
- Where: Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, Calif.
- Vegas Line — Oregon -12.5
Saturday, December 6
Conference USA Championship
- Who: Marshall (11-1) vs. Louisiana Tech (8-4)
- When: Noon, ESPN/ESPN2
- Where: Joan C. Edwards Stadium, Huntington, W.Va.
- Who: Alabama (11-1) vs. Missouri (10-2)
- When: 4 p.m., CBS
- Where: Georgia Dome, Atlanta
- Vegas Line — Alabama – 13
- Who: Georgia Tech (10-2) vs. Florida State (12-0)
- When: 8 p.m., ABC
- Where: Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, N.C.
- Vegas Line — Florida State -5
Big Ten championship
- Who: Ohio State (11-1) vs. Wisconsin (10-2)
- When: 8:17 p.m., FOX
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Wisconsin -4
Mountain West championship
- Who: Boise State (10-2) vs. Fresno State (6-6)
- When: 10 p.m., CBS
- Where: Alberstons Stadium, Boise, Idaho