The NCAA Tournament live TV and online coverage continues this weekend with the Sweet 16 and Elite Eight rounds! With many high seeded teams getting bounced out early, it is safe to say that millions of brackets have already been busted. However if you really want to see the brackets get shaken up in a major way, just wait and see what happens if Kentucky is ousted this weekend.
Several media outlets have reported that UK has been selected to win the NCAA championship by almost 72% of the public. Wow, West Virginia could sure make the brackets look a lot different with an upset win Thursday night!
The action all gets started Thursday with 4 games that mainly have the predicted teams in action. Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Kentucky and Arizona were all a general consensus to make it this far, however Friday’s action is full of teams that not many experts predicted would survive the first weekend of play.
Friday’s action will feature many underdogs including No. 2 Gonzaga taking on the red hot No. 11 UCLA Bruins followed by No. 8 seed NC State (fresh off of a huge upset of No. 1 Villanova) taking on No. 4 Louisville. Not many folks had NC State and UCLA making it this far, but if you are one of the few who did you are doing great!
One team many had better not over look is Michigan State. Tom Izzo has the Spartans playing well at the right time and they look to be as dangerous as any of the remaining 16 teams left in the tourney.
Below is a look at the schedule and current Vegas odds for the Sweet 16 and Elite Eight action. The odds and game times will be updated as the games progress. Don’t forget, if you are on the go all games will be available online thanks to NCAA.com.
Thursday, March 26, 2015
- Notre Dame vs. Wichita State — CBS, 7:15 p.m. Odds: Wichita State -1
- North Carolina vs. Wisconsin — TBS, 7:47 p.m. Odds: Wisconsin -5.5
- Kentucky vs. West Virginia — CBS, 9:45 p.m. Odds: Kentucky -13
- Arizona vs. Xavier — TBS, 10:17 p.m. Odds: Arizona -11
Friday, March 27, 2015
- Gonzaga vs. UCLA — CBS, 7:15 p.m. Odds: Gonzaga -9
- Louisville vs. NC State — TBS, 7:37 p.m. Odds: Louisville -1.5
- Duke vs. Utah — CBS, 9:45 p.m. Odds: Duke -5
- Michigan State vs. Oklahoma — TBS, 10:17 p.m. Odds: Michigan State -2
Odds to win 2015 NCAA Basketball Tournament
- Kentucky 10/11
Michigan State 10/1
North Carolina 25/1
Notre Dame 25/1
N.C. State 40/1
Wichita State 40/1
West Virginia 75/1